Friday, January 12, 2007

Emerging Trends in Global Health - The Big Picture

This week we had the course overview and introduction. The next 15 weeks are going to be intense. We watched 2 videos this week. The first one by Hans Rosling of the Karolinska Institute actually made epidemiologic data interesting. The animation in the slides brought the data to life. The second video about the Milenium Development goals was moving. I recommend checking it out at: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8153215241403626500&q=development+and+health&hl=en . It was a reminder to me about why I have chosen Global Health Leadership as my focus area for my MPH. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video.

2 comments:

F. said...

hey Andrea,

i agree, Hans Rosling's data animation was the best i've ever seen...very cool.

farah

Marina said...

Andrea, great blog. congratulations.
I also was very impress with the animation.